Return and Refund Policy
RepairMart acknowledges and understands that, sometimes, you might need to return your purchase. You may return most new, unopened items within 14 calendar days of delivery for a full refund with some exceptions as detailed in our return policy. All items being returned must have a completed Return Authorisation form included. Orders returned to RepairMart without a Return Authorisation will not be accepted for return or refund. To obtain a Return Authorisation, please contact our customer service team directly via contact us page. You must quote the invoice number for the item you want to return. Our staff members will advise you of the details on how to safely return your order. All return postage costs will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please choose carefully as RepairMart is under no obligation to provide refunds where you have changed your mind or made a wrong selection. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before proceeding with your order.
- Please retain your proof of purchase. Goods must be returned are required to be returned in "as new condition", in their original packaging or shrink-wrapped un-opened, unused and undamaged. A refund or store credit will only occur if you are able to provide evidence of proof of purchase. RepairMart reserves the right to determine if a refund is made in full or made as store credit to your account.
Return postage costs explained below:
- If the return is required a result of a RepairMart error or damaged or faulty goods (see damaged or faulty items below), we will pay for the return postage or freight costs.
- Any change of mind returns requested (see below)
- If you decide to cancel your order prior to dispatch, there will be no postage costs to you. If your order has already been dispatched, freight or postage charges will not be refunded.
- If the return is required/requested because of your error or an administrative error from your end, you will be required to pay for the return postage or freight costs.
- You are required to notify RepairMart in writing for approval of any intended returns (see below notification of intent to return goods).
- Any postage and handling costs as part of the original purchase will not be refunded.