Premium High-Grade Full Cover Hydrogel Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite in Australia
There are various significant reasons people love having Premium High-Grade Korean Technology Hydrogel Screen Protector for their device.
A Premium hydrogel screen protector is a High-Grade Polymer Membrane material made from Korean Technology. Hydrogels are soft, flexible, elastic and rigid. Compared with other film materials, the hydrogel screen protector is more durable, water-resistant, comfortable, and is laser-cut according to the device. It also has better app adsorption than other materials and can be installed easily with no air bubbles.
This is why most of our customers prefer it as it is customisable and looks like there is no screen protector glass installed. In addition, Hydrogel Screen Protector gives your phone a premium bare-like feel giving optimum feeling to touch feedback.
Hydrogel Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Features:
- Hydrogel material absorbs shock and impacts for maximum durability.
- It protects mobile phone screens from scratches and other damages caused by daily use.
- The hydrogel screen protector is sturdy, Ultra HD Clear and ultra-thin. In addition, you get a protective shield that's scratch-resistant, UV protective and bubble-free.
- The hydrogel screen protector is laser cut to fit your phone's exact dimensions.
- Hydrogel will make your phone's touchscreen protector much more sensitive to touch. As a result, it will enhance your gaming and typing experience!
- Fully Compatible with an On-screen fingerprint sensor.
- It wipes away smudges, dirt, and fingerprints without any hassle.
- Scratch-proof, ultra-tough, optically explicit, military-grade, yellow-resistant material.
- Self-healing technology helps to eliminate minor scratches on the film in 24 hours.
- It provides full coverage on the curved corners and edges of your device.
What’s included in the Package:
- 1 X Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Hydrogel Screen Protector
- 1 X Cleaning Kit
- 1 X Squeezy
- 2 X Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Hydrogel Screen Protector
- 2 X Cleaning Kit
- 1 X Squeezy
- Premium High-Grade Korean Technology Hydrogel Membrane
- Standard Chinese Hydrogel Membrane
Premium Korean quality is highly recommended since it is made of a high-grade membrane and provides the best protection and touch responsiveness.
Basic protection is provided by Standard quality.
Note: We are unable to issue a refund if the incorrect model is ordered. Please ensure the model number before placing your order. The model number can be found under Settings > About
What is Hydrogel Screen Protector Or Hydrogel Film Screen Protector?A hydrogel screen protector is a polymer membrane made from high-tech materials. Hydrogels are soft, flexible, elastic and rigid. Compared with other film materials, the hydrogel screen protector is more durable, water-resistant and comfortable. It also has better app adsorption than other materials. If you are tired of the traditional glass film, the hydrogel screen protector is your best choice!
Is Hydrogel Screen Protector Good?Hydrogels are a new type of liquid-based screen protector. A polymer, similar to the material in contact lenses, makes up the Hydrogel screen protector. They have a natural ability to flow and adapt in shape and size. This property makes them able to be applied without any bubbles or wrinkles. Hydrogels can also resist scratches, oils, smudges and fingerprints better than other types of screens protectors.
Hydrogel screen protectors are perfect for people who have trouble applying traditional plastic screen protectors because they go on quickly, smoothly, and bubble-free, unlike other types of screen protectors.
How does Hydrogel Screen Protector work?Hydrogel screen protectors work by absorbing your phone's impact energy in a liquid form. So, even if you drop your phone on a hard surface, the screen protector will absorb the shock and protect the screen from damage.
The hydrogel material has a high elasticity and can recover after being stretched or compressed. It is also one of the best moisture-proofing materials available in the market.
How to Apply Hydrogel Screen Protector?
To apply a hydrogel screen protector, you will need to thoroughly clean the screen with a microfiber cloth or cotton swab.
- Place the protector over the screen and use a squeezy or credit card (or similar) to remove any bubbles and create an even film across the surface of the phone's display.
You can get a detailed explanation of the application of the hydrogel screen protector from the Instructional Guide Link:
Instruction: Hydrogel Screen Protector Installation Guide
How to Remove Hydrogel Screen Protector?Carefully remove the layer of Hydrogel Screen Protector in one motion, starting at one corner and pulling slowly towards yourself until you reach the other corner of your phone's screen.
How to Clean Hydrogel Screen Protector?
The proper way to clean a hydrogel screen protector is with a small amount of water and a damp cloth. Avoid pouring water directly. Use a damp cloth instead.
When you clean the hydrogel screen protector, make sure not to use any liquid cleaner. Soap, detergent, and other cleaners can damage the protection.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return courier costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of your package being returned in full to us, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to most addresses in Australia.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the courier provider you choose, dispatch date estimates may appear on the delivery quotes page.
Please also note that the delivery rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the courier companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.