Phone X Compatible Screen & OLED Replacement Assembly with Tools
Mp-iP-X-OLED-R-Kit-OLED Display High-Quality
iPhone X OLED SCREEN REPLACEMENT + TOOL KIT:
Fix your broken iPhone X screen display by repairing it yourself with Repair Mart endorsed quality parts and carefully assembled and selected tool kits. Fix your iPhone X’s display quickly and efficiently with this iPhone X OLED digitizer display replacement kit complete with the needed kits. Your iPhone X can regain the same charm and can function smoothly as a new one after replacing the OLED digitizer. This iPhone X Screen Assembly replacement can fix most display related problems such as unresponsive touch, spots, or dark patches on the screen.
1 * iPhone X Compatible OLED Screen digitizer assembly or In-Cell Screen Digitizer Assembly
1 * Set Carefully assessed tool kit assembled perfectly for iPhone X repair
All of our products come with a standard 12-month warranty period that covers faults in parts. Products with physical. Liquid damages will not be accepted under warranty. A faulty device or Product must be sent back to our address before the replacement can be sent, and we will issue a refund or account credit once the faulty device or product has been received. We do not offer a change of mind return or replacement.
Please note that the conditions stated below apply to every purchase made with Repair Mart.
- To be eligible for a standard Repair Mart warranty, the customer must have purchased the device or product from Repair Mart at www.repairmart.com.au.
- The device or product must not sustain any physical damages, liquid damages, abuse, modification, misuse, or served by any other company other than Repair Mart.
- Evidence of the above-mentioned condition will result in an immediate void of warranties.
- Warranty processing period ranges from 1-3 business days
- The processing period is counted from the time the product enters the Repair Mart facility.
- The delivery or transportation period to get the product into the facility will not be counted
- Our Repair Mart team will contact the warranty claimer once we received the parcel if there is anything unclear or items not matching the Repair Mart order list.
- All transportation costs relating to getting the device or product to our facility for a warranty claim will not be incurred by Repair Mart.
- The final warranty claim conclusion will be informed to the customer via phone or email as preferred by the customer.
- Any product or device purchase period crossing the 12 months' time will not be taken under warranty under any circumstances.
- Any product or device concluded to be under warranty by the Repair Mart inspection team will be offered store credit/replacement or refund as requested.
- Once the Repair Mart Warranty program is executed, the product or device will be sent to the manufacturer's service center, and the inspection process of the manufacturer will be needed to determine whether the problem is caused by the device/ product itself and the inspection report will be attached. If the problem is the product itself, the manufacturer will perform the corresponding duties; otherwise, the product will not be guaranteed any warranty services. This process requires at least 20-30 business days.
iPhone X Screen Display Quality Option
We provide a range of quality options to select from. The quality options range from High-quality OLED to Soft OLED to HARD OLED to LCD Digitizer options. All the parts that we endorse for this iPhone X are carefully tested by the staff to be 100% working and are also backed up by our standard Repair Mart Warranty. We provide the HIGH-QUALITY OLED digitizer display replacement kit for your iPhone X at a very reasonable price which you can use easily to repair you iPhone yourself.
Of various grades and qualities of OLED Digitizer floating in the market, here are some of the options available to you at Repair Mart.
Option 1: High-Quality OLED:
The parts sold under this segmentation are High-quality third-party manufactured OLED products that follow the iPhone X’s manufacturer specification. The product sold under this segmentation has the following essentials:
- Brand new High-Quality OLED Assembly for iPhone X adhering to manufacturer's specifications and made from high-grade materials.
- The iPhone X comes with a polarized lens and all needed brackets for proximity sensors, earpiece speaker frills, and steel plate and needed mesh.
- The OLED comes with an oleophobic coating for iPhone X protection.
- Every iPhone X OLED Displays are tested before shipping by experienced Repair Mart Staff.
- We offer Standard Repair Mart Warranty on iPhone X OLED Assembly.
Option 2: Soft OLED
Soft OLED is produced with a flexible plastic substrate. This allows the part to last longer than Hard OLEDs. Another advantage of soft OLED is that the part will also be more resistant to impact due to its flexible nature and fit better into the frame of the device. This option can constitute both the factors i.e. economy and quality, that all of us want.
- A brand-new soft OLED quality display with Force Touch Panel for iPhone X.
- This iPhone X Soft OLED Screen comes with a Polarized lens, Cold-Pressed Frames, Steel Plate, Earpiece Speaker Grill & Mesh.
- It's made up of good quality raw materials.
- iPhone X Soft OLED Display has an oleophobic coating as well.
- All these parts are well-tested before shipping.
- We offer a standard Repair Mart warranty on iPhone X SOFT OLED Assembly.
Option 3: Hard OLED
Hard OLED Screen assemblies are made from a hard glass substrate. The advantages of using this screen assembly are because it is cheaper, and it has a higher screen brightness. Due to the increased bezel size, the display size may also be reduced using this screen.
- A brand new and aftermarket quality Hard OLED Assembly for iPhone X.
- This Hard OLED Screen comes with a Polarized lens, Cold-Pressed Frames, Earpiece Speaker Grill & Mesh, and Steel Plate.
- This Hard OLED screen is made from a hard glass substrate.
- Oleophobic Coating on iPhone X Hard OLED Display which means it can fade away minor scratches.
- All iPhone X Hard OLEDs are well-tested before shipping.
- We offer a standard Repair Mate Warranty on iPhone X Hard OLED Assembly.
- This is a proper replacement of a broken, damaged, or cracked Hard OLED Assembly for iPhone X only.
Option 4: IN-CELL
In-Cell screens can also be referred to as “premium copy screens”. These screens are basically copies of the originally manufactured screens where the touch and the digitizer are incorporated with LCD. People opt for this option because of its durable nature. The screen also provided better stability. It is a bit thinner than the regular LCD version and a main advantageous point of in-cell technology is that there is no panel crack issue during installation.
- Brand new high-Quality In-Cell Assembly iPhone X adhering to manufacturer's specifications and made from high-grade materials.
- Better Stability due to assembly being a single element rather than separate glued components
- No Raster line
- Higher image resolutions than standard LCD Screens.
- This iPhone X In-Cell Screen comes with a Polarized lens, Cold-Pressed Frames, Steel Plate, Earpiece Speaker Grill & Mesh.
- It has made up of good quality raw materials.
- All these parts are well-tested before shipping.
- We offer a standard Repair Mart warranty on iPhone X In-Cell Assembly.
Repair Mart offers OLED Digitizer screen replacement parts that resemble the Manufacturer's standards. You can choose to repair the device on your own by buying the parts from us. That way, you can save almost half the amount of money of the total repair cost on a repair center.
Repair Mart provides you the best options for repair and encourages you to do the repairs on your own. We provide high-quality parts and a carefully selected tool kit to be used for repair.
Do not get into the hassle of cheap Chinese products, all of the products that come to us are scanned and tested so that when we provide the product for you, you know that the iPhone X ‘s part can be fully trusted. We sell all over Australia and all parts come with a standard Repair Mart warranty. The parts are shipped normally the next business day after the repair so you do not have to worry about lags. The products are reasonably priced with added value in tools that will make your iPhone X’s repairs efficient.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.