UV Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S8 in Australia
Get a hyper-safety UV tempered glass for your Samsung Galaxy S8 with quality parts at Repair Mart.
You should have your precious Samsung Galaxy S8 shielded with a screen protector. It's a must, like a rule that should always be followed by everyone. But the question "Which one should I be using?", might cause tiny little trouble in your head. The answer is as easy-as-pie. It's " A UV Tempered glass". If you don't know what UV Tempered Glass is, keep in mind! It's not a usual kind of tempered glass.
- Full-Screen Protection: Take advantage of the edge-to-edge screen protection with our cutting-edge technology to utilize your device display.
- Liquid Dispersion Technology: Applies a liquid coating to the screen and then disperses for an even finish that prevents peeling, flaking and dust accumulation.
- Blue-Light Filter Protection: Reduces strain on the eye with our state of the art Blue-Light Filter.
- Toughest Screen Protection: 9H hardness and 360-degree protection protect your device from unexpected drops or scratches on the device screen.
- High Sensitivity: Comes with touch sensitivity for finger responsiveness.
- Easy installation: Quick and easy to get the perfect installation with no need for any air bubbles or washing off the protector before sticking it on.
- 1 * 3D UV Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S8
- 1 * UV Light
- requires micro-USB cable for power
- 1 * UV Liquid Glue
- 1 * Screen Cleaning Kit
Please Note: micro-USB cable not included
It's quite an easy process— aligning the glue with the tempered glass screen. Here's how you do it correctly.
- First, Clean up the screen. (Make sure the speaker is well covered so as to avoid speaker issues that might occur.)
- Then, pour out the liquid glue in the middle of the screen.
- After that, apply the glass to the surface and let the glue spread on its own.
- Then, use light for baking the glue and evenly expose the light along the surface, and you're all set to go with a new shield installed in your Samsung Galaxy S8.
Why UV Tempered Glass for your Samsung Galaxy S8?
⦁ It comes with a premium edge-to-edge screen protection technology, thanks to the Liquid Dispersion Technology included here
⦁ Disperses over the entire screen, including existing cracks and scratches, and solidifies to form an impermeable edge to edge barrier while healing existing cracks and flaws. High tough sensibility
⦁ Blue-Light Filter
⦁ 360 Protection
⦁ Bubble-free installation
⦁ Anti-Fingerprint, Anti-Scratch and Anti-Shatter.
⦁ 9H Hardness
After all, there's no such product as the UV tempered glass for Samsung Galaxy S8 with these astounding features. Do not get into the hassle of cheap products floating over the market! Simply purchase and get delivered to your doorstep ready for installation on your device.
All of our products are properly checked and scanned before we ship them. We sell all over Australia. The products are generally dispatched the next business day after payment; So you don't have to worry about unnecessary delays.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return courier costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of your package being returned in full to us, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to most addresses in Australia.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the courier provider you choose, dispatch date estimates may appear on the delivery quotes page.
Please also note that the delivery rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the courier companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.